The Montana Conservationist April 12
April 12, 2017
April showers bring May flowers, and this week we’ve got a veritable flood of content for you. Here it is:
- We highlight Little Beaver Conservation District, which is hosting what sounds like a really fun local food event next week
- News on the Department of Ag’s noxious weed trust fund grants
- A recent bird count says that the Big Belt mountains are the nation’s number 1 flyway for Golden Eagles
- A great article by the Helena Independent Record on a recent Lewis & Clark CD project restoring Prickly Pear Creek
- North Dakota has been conducting research into the viability of industrial hemp as a crop in the state.
- And a recommendation from NACD with a checklist of training topics for conservation districts.
All of that, and a lot more, in this week’s Montana Conservationist: TMC 2017-04-12