May 2018 Meeting Agenda
May 10, 2018
The Green Mountain Conservation District (GMCD) will hold a routine monthly meeting on May 16, 2018. Reports from the GMCD Administrator, Lower Clark Fork Watershed Group, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, Natural Resource Conservation Service, and Soil and Water Conservation Districts of Montana will be presented along with a few items of old and new business. No 310 applications will be discussed, though there will be discussions about conservation district jurisdiction on federal land, tree trimming, and armor used on the Thompson Falls Reservoir. The agenda is posted below.
Agenda: Regular Board Meeting, May 16
7:00 PM at the Green Mountain Conservation District Office, 2952 HWY 200, Trout Creek, MT
(Meeting agenda items not always taken in order that they appear)
Approve Minutes for April 2018
- Bob Flesher 310 Q&A June 20th
- Grazing workshop June 26th, final attendees.
LCFWG/Watershed Council Report
- Bull River Tour Invite
MT FWP Report
Soil and Water Conservation Districts of Montana (SWCDM) Report
- WF Meeting update
- Update on Wildlife and Natural Resource Management class of JR. Sr.
- Summer Youth Event Sponsorship (Mindy)
- Building Repair
- Resident called and recommended a boat trip for Supervisors down the Thompson Falls Res. To discuss past and present 310 issues.
Time Allowed for comments from the public no already on the agenda
310 Applications and Discussions
- Additional discussion on 310 Law jurisdictions on Federal Land
- Discussion on the tree trimming question
- Armor used in TF res. By NW Energy (Kent)
- SW-52-17 Henry (Will Remain on Agenda until completion date in August)