The Green Mountain Conservation District meets regularly on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm. The meetings are held at the CD office, located at 2952 Highway 200 in Trout Creek, Montana. The office is a small log cabin at the end of a long driveway between the local store and the gas station.
If you’d like to add an item to the agenda, please contact District Administrator Leona Gollen no later than one week prior to the meeting.
Below, please find the latest meeting minutes & agendas. Or, you can view our full archive here.
- June 2018 Meeting Minutes (6/20/2018)
- May 2018 Meeting Minutes (5/16/2018)
- April 2018 Meeting Minutes (4/18/2018)
- March 2018 Meeting Minutes (3/21/2018)
- February 2018 Meeting Minutes (2/21/2018)
- January 2018 Meeting Minutes (1/17/2018)
- December 2017 Meeting Cancelled (12/12/2017)
- November 2017 Meeting Cancelled (11/6/2017)
- October 2017 Meeting Minutes (10/25/2017)
- September 2017 Meeting Minutes (9/27/2017)