The Green Mountain Conservation District partners closely with the Lower Clark Fork Watershed Group and many other entities (Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, Kootenai National Forest, Lolo National Forest, Natural Resources Conservation Service, Avista, NorthWestern, and others) to plan, fund, and administer watershed restoration projects throughout the district.
- Vermillion River Restoration Projects Events
- Floodplain Restoration Well Underway in Vermilion River
- Free Pollinator Seed Available at the GMCD Office
- Wherever you are, you are in a watershed.
- Grow habitat for pollinators in your own backyard
- Streamside revegetation efforts in the Bull River continue
- Sanders County Pollinator Initiative
- Local watershed partners plan for a busy year
- Revegetation is an ongoing effort
- Spring maintenance and planting in the Bull River
Sanders County Pollinator Initiative
FREE Pollinator Seed Available to Sanders County Residents!